October 14 and 15, 2017
Applications for the 2017 Fall Foliage Art Show are OPEN!
We are seeking artists in all visual media for this two day outdoor juried art festival. We welcome 15,000-20,000 visitors each fall and offer amazing hospitality for artists! We also award $10,000 in cash awards.
To apply, please create a login below. You will need to submit 4 images of your work and one image of your booth. After you complete the digital application, you will need to submit payment before your application is considered complete. You may mail two checks ($20 jury fee and $190 booth fee) to FFAS PO Box 1043 Waynesboro, VA 22980. In the event that your work is not accepted to the exhibit, your $190 booth fee will be returned.
This show is juried on the 15th of each month and notifications are sent by the 17th.
· All work must be original and made by hand. Artist guarantees the accuracy of the description of the works presented and the authenticity of the work as the creation of their own hands.
· All work must be designed and executed by the accepted artist.
· Artists must be present with their work for the entire two days of the art show. Representatives may not attend in place of the artist.
· Artists may only show work in categories and body of work selected by the Jury. All work exhibited must be of the quality, category and body of work of that shown in the images juried.
· No work may protrude outside of the artist’s booth space or inhibit a neighboring booth.
· This is a rain or shine event and no refunds will be given for cancellation due to weather. The decision to close the show due to weather is at the sole discretion of the Fall Foliage Art Show committee.
· SVAC reserves the right to remove any artist from the show for any reason.
**There are no refunds after August 1